AO-10 empty this AM :(

After many days of great condx, it appears (to this stn) that we finally
had a "quiet" pass, the  perigee pass of 2001-04-03 around 11Z was totally
quiet, no beacon even.
(Or is my stn broken ;-)

Scott Townley
Gilbert, AZ  DM43
http://www.primenet.com/~nx7u     <-- Now containing details of my HF
Mobile Installation
Collector of:
	Stoddart Aircraft EMI/RFI receivers and accessories
	Big Parts for that Big Linear Amp (someday I'll build one...right!)
	70's era RF test equipment HP/GR/Tek
	Radio-related technical reference material 1940+
"When the Going gets Weird, the Weird turn Pro"
Raoul Duke, Sportswriter