FS: G0MRF mod kits for Drake 2880 downconverters

All,

I've re-focused my 2.4 GHz efforts to concentrate on the AIDC converter,
so I have three extra G0MRF modification kits for the Drake 2880 MMDS
downconverter for sale.  Each kit consists of the following parts, as
described on David's web site:

- one MGA-86576 MMIC w/ pc board pins
- one 150 nH surface mount inductor (1206 size),
- two 22 pF disc ceramic capacitors,
- one 2.7V zener diode,
- one surface mount Toko dielectric filter w/ pc board pins.

Price is $20 each, > including < USPS Priority Mail shipping to
Stateside addresses.  Others may inquire.

regards,

Mahlon - K4OQ