AO-40 EIRP?

I've searched the AMSAT-NA and UK sites and can't seem to come up with the
actual RF output of the S-band transmitter.  I did find a reference which
quoted a power "dissipation" of 50w but no RF power.  I was also looking for
the gain of the small helix currently in use but the only antenna gain
figures I could find were for the high gain antennas.  Could someone point
me in the right direction?

I'll be putting my Millicom downconverter on the bench at work tomorrow to
make sure it is alive and get some idea as to the frequency calibration.
Sunday's AO-40 pass was a complete bust here with a 16 turn helix and the
downconverter mounted right at the feed.

Thanks,
Lee-KU4OS

It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making
decisions than by putting those
decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong.
 -- Thomas Sowell