AO-40 Reception

Geeod evening to all.

Many thanks to all who responded to my post of yesterday.  This morning
(Monday) I figured out what my problem was yesterday.  I listened for
more than an hour 100 khz too low!  I'm glad it was something stupid.  I
would hate to think I was changing my habits at my age!

I did copy AO-40 for the last 20 minutes of the pass this morning.
Signals were not strong but I did manage to get a couple of frames of
slightly garbled TLM this morning.  I had no noise from the Drake
converter this morning????

Thanks again.

73 de Jess - W4MVB