Re: AIDC-2733 gain measurement

Art,

In stock configuration, the AIDC 3733's frequency response is specified
only down to 2500 MHz, so your results as stated are inconclusive.  Did
you measure its conversion gain anywhere else?  Did you re-tune the two
comb filters to 2400 MHz before you measured it, or are they still tuned
for the stock bandwidth?

regards,

Mahlon - K4OQ