From: Paulo Pinto [mailto:ct1ete@mail.telepac.pt]
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 2:24 PM
To: vp9mu@amsat.org
Subject: The Station 1.0 Beta 20

Hi Paul,

I downloaded this nice piece of software from Amsat ftp site and I would
like to know if I can use my TS-870 with Radio Control method. I configured
my rig using both TS-850 and default without success. I use COM 2 to
communicate with my rig and it works perfectly with my Log program.
I do have a Kenwood TH-D7. Can I use it ???

Thanks in advance for any possible help.

Best 73
CT1ETE, Paulo
ct1ete@amsat.org