Re: Lets use the 3 1200 baud PSK sats!

We have now confirmed that AO-16 DOES digipeat UI packets, so it will be
a good Field Day Satellite (without all the congestion of the FM birds).
Does anyone know how to contact the operators of LO-19 and IO-26 and ask
them to reload the UI digipeater code for those birds too?

We might be lucky to have sound-card Manchester/PSK software by then.  But
a better incentive would be if we can get the other 2 satellites reloaded
to do DIGIPEATING too.  Then with 3 sats, thats 18 passes during FD...
de WB4APR

See 1200 baud ASTARS on  http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/astars.html