Re: AO40rcv and the Kenwood TS-2000

If I ever find the time, I plan to modify AO40RCV to tune
my IC-821 and/or Kenwood R5000 via CIV commands.  I have the
right software tools, and I already had a glance at the code.

Ideally AO40RCV would communicate tuning requests via
some Wisp-DDE-like interface so it doesn't have to be patched
every time somebody wants to use it with a new radio.

(It doesn't have to be DDE; over the years Microsoft has invented
about 20 ways for different programs to communicate, each twice as
complicated as the previous one.)

Doug
NA1DB