AO40rcv and the Kenwood TS-2000

All,

Anyone out there got some spare time on their hands?  You also have to know
C++ and have Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0.  Moe has provided the code for the
ao40rcv program and I'd like to see if it can be modified to support the
2000 without having to use the DTR, etc lines.

To make this change, you'll have to open a serial port at a specified baud
rate and then send the 2000 "ASCII" commands.

The Kenwood TS-2000 allows you to do everything from the front panel and
microphone in software.  There are commands that you can send it and it will
do a mic-click up or down.

The commands are "DN;" for down and "UP;" for up.  You can also do a
"DNxx;", where "xx" is 00-99 to cause the radio to move "xx" clicks.  Same
for "UP".  Quotes are for reference in this message and are not needed in
the string, but would be needed to reference a string.

I'll be happy to test the outcome, but at the current moment, I have way too
many projects on my plate and don't have the time to make these changes.

Any takers?  Moe, can we twist your arm?

Let me know,
Alan