New Version AO40Rcv Telemetry decoder

There is an updated version 1.10 of the AO40Rcv telemetry program at
http://qsl.net/ae4jy/

I threw out my earlier bogus scheme of trying to control the radio frequency
only during the idle sync periods and went to a more standard
Proportional/Integral type servo loop.  This one will track up to about 100-150
Hz/Sec Doppler rate shifts using the serial port RTS/DTR lines to control the
radio UP/DN controls.  See the Help file for more details.

There are also a few GUI changes and the AFC was made a little bit more
"aggressive".

You may want to save the old version in case this one doesn't cut the mustard.

Send bug reports/comments to me directly via email since I don't monitor this
list much.

Moe, AE4JY
ae4jy@mindspring.com