Re: Telescopes & Satellites

At 07:49 PM 03/30/01 -0600, Mahlon Haunschild wrote:
>Don,
>
>TheSky's coordinate system is in terms of right ascention and
>declination, so no joy there.
>
>regards,

I have TheSKY and it can track satellites .... the Meade and Celestron
mounts are not the best for that however ... Software Bisque (who wrote
TheSKY) have their own mount that can be driven to track them ... I believe
that one of the fellows at the planetarium in Boston (Ron Dantowitz) wrote
a program to drive the Meade to track them ... I know he has taken video
and CCD images of the ISS ....

Dave
VE3GYQ  Lima, OH