Re: Telescopes & Satellites

Paul,

You are correct, but that feature is specific to TheSky version 5 (level
II) or above.

But I wonder if TheSky can actually drive a telescope mount.  Ordinarily
the program is used with a pair of encoders on the telescope axes to
sense the pointing angles and convert them to a field-of-view on the
star charts.  I don't have very much experience with this aspect of the
program, so can't offer any more thoughts.

regards,

m.