From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Alan K. Adamson
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2001 4:05 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] AO-16 tune up session?

Anyone in NA, tonight at 22:27pm EST there is a 66 degree pass of AO-16 for
Atlanta, GA.  I'll put my audio server up and you can listen to it if you
like, it's a pretty tough bird to copy, but I'll try and see if I can and
I'll put the audio up.

Audio will be on

http://audio.highrf.com:8080 for the 24k stream
http://audio.highrf.com:8080/icy_0 for the 8k stream

I'll also be on the IRC channel as usual.

See ya there.
Alan