Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 15:40:18 -0500 (EST)
From: David Reinhart <wa6ilt@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: [amsat-bb] Parabolic convert & exchange rate

FYI, I've been following the USD/SEK exchange rate and it's looking pretty
good right now.  Anybody who's been thinking about a Parabolic Mode S
downconverter, now might be the time to buy.  Yahoo Finance is showing 2,300
SEK=US$221.11; 2,300 is the last quote I got for the converter, bias tee and
shipping.