bb Brains and experience

The question is this: What effect, if any, is caused by the proximity of the
earth to an antenna system made up of 2m and 70cm beams and 1ghz and 2 ghz
dishes mounted 8 feet above the ground? Through my experience with sat
dishes in my work, I suspect that the dishes could care less. The 2m & 70cm
20-40 ele beams could be another matter. These are being used as a satellite
earth station only, with no interest in terrestrial QSOs.
Your thoughts will be appreciated.
73
Gunther Meisse
W8GSM