Yaesu VX-5R

Hello,

Just wondering how well the Yaesu VX-5R is for operating the FM birds.
Anyone experience this? It appears to be a one band at a time radio,
however it has a feature called dualwatch. And just when I thought this
was the only HT I would want alongs comes the new ICOM T-82A! Need to
check the specs on that one too.

Please do not comment on how flawed FM single channel satellites are, we
had enough of that already.

73,

rick-kb0lgb-en54