Re: My Dog Ate my Homework!

Rich,

I have what you need.  When I bought my Butternut, I made several extra
copies of the instructions.  Just drop me a note with your snail mail
address and one copy is yours.....no charge. I haven't used mine for
years.  I bought it primarily for searching during RTTY contests but never
really used it much.  It's a very good antenna for restricted space.  I
think you will like it.

73...Jim...W5VZF.

Dr. Jim Akers
Dept. of Electrical