My Dog Ate my Homework!

This is minor-ly off subject... (but it was going to be my 10M downlink!
I just bought a used Butternut HF6V 10-80M and while laying out the grid for
the ground, my Chesapeake ATE half the manual!  (From the bottom up!)
I have fractions of every page.

While I remember most of what I saw while I helped John Watson...(KC4TBH)
take it down....  I was hoping someone had the said victim and could make me
a photo copy of it.  I'll pay for the copy and mailing!  Sad part is that
John
had it well tuned and had exact measurements on a attached piece of yellow
legal sized paper that the dog found particularly tasteful!

On a side note

*******  FOR SALE PURE BREED CHESAPEAKE  BAY RETRIEVER ******

(Just kidding...... I love my dog....)

Thanks for your time, 73