Re: CQ AO-10 NA

Maza,
The signals to NA are weak, but copyable right now.  I can just hear my CW
return at 30,000 km (1645 z).  I just worked UA0FC, after stalking him for 3
months!  He has a good signal, but could never hear me well enough for a
2-way.  I find lately the bird is very easy to hear when south or east of me,
but much more difficult when west of my location.
73,
Jerry, K5OE