Re: MIR-Scatter???

 "Vince R." writes:

> No, it would be "MIRteorites" if I am not mistaken ;)

No no no - the trail just acts as a MIR-ror.

> > > If it does, what a cool piece of history to say you were part of!

Sure was a MIRacle of modern science, and not a MIRage; but not so cool ...
remember its gonna rain molten metal and hot bricks.

A meteor-ologist's nightmare; QSOs via e-M-e maybe - if no-one else uses
that acronym  ;)

Better keep the navy out of the area; they might think they're under attack
and claim to have shot it down.

Looking forward to the tv coverage (but have my umbrella up just in case; its
kept all previous re-entries away after all - keeps elephants away too).

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188