Re: AO40 modes

Hi Paul,

I look at your post and think this---for about $100 you can get an S-band
dish antenna and downconverter, and be ready for AO-40.  (Maybe another $20
if you need a crystal to move the IF frequency down to 144 MHz....)

I don't see that you've wasted anything...and you are pretty close to being
right on the "money" (pun intended ;-)  Putting about $100 for S-band is a
small drop in most people's big and deep bucket for doing satellite work...

Chin up indeed!

73,
Mark

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]