Re: DX alive and well on AO-10

AO-10 is hot !!!

It has been very good the past 2 early mornings between the US,
South America, Africa, and Europe.  What a great reason to get
up before the Sun rises.  I am having a great time working the DX
stations !

Why wait for AO-40 when AO-10 is here working very well after all
these years.  Magnificent !

In the evenings there are very few stations in North America
operating on AO-10.  There are times I can call for hours and not
hear a sound, but when the bird is over the other side of the world,
it is like a magical wonder with all the stations on the air.  Thank
God for our good friends on the other side of the world !

If you want to work a pile-up, just get on AO-10 when it is over our
European friends.  Thank you so much !

Better hurry, before you miss all the fun as the window changes...

Stations worked this morning in 1 hour:

PP8KWA
DG2HSF
IW4DTP
DD7VW
IT9GSV
G7FHQ
F1ORL
DB1NT
PA0KT
DG0LAD
DO1GL
SP9ERV
EB3FSS
I8CVS
DH5FS
IZ3ALU
UR5MGW

Stations worked yesterday in the early morning in 1 hour:

G7MJX
EB4AFK
EB3FSS
DG3SAA