From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Pieter Ibelings
Sent: 15 March 2001 04:42
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] HELp. Need 2.4 GHz beacon antenna

Hi Guys,

I am looking for an omnidirectional antenna for a 2.4 GHz beacon that I am
putting on top of a mountain. I tried building a quadrifilar helix antenna
,but it did not come out very round :). Does anyone recomend an antenna in
particular. I would like circular polarized or horizontal with omni
coverage. Thanks,

Pieter