Sat design books / references

Hi I am very new to this whole satellite thing and am interested in the design and construction of sats.

Is there a good book or other reference you all would suggest?

I am interested in:
the hardware, what it take to make a satellite tick.
the software to control the hardware.
the math for the various orbital variables.
construction techniques and principles.
command and control systems.

I was hoping there might be some sort of AO-40 start to finish kind of thing
that went into to all the details about designing the bird,
building it, its subsystems, getting it launched
and how they managed to get and keep it under control.

I would like to participate in future projects, but have allot of learning to do.

Thanks
John
KG4IGD