Re: Conifer Update

Hello Geoff!

11 Mar 01 10:31, you wrote to Tony Langdon:

 GT> G'day Tony, UO-11 is on all the times I have listened for it so I
 GT> presume it is on all the time. If your system can hear uo-11 on 2.4GHz
 GT> then you will have NO problems receiving ao-40. UO-11 is a weak signal
 GT> here compared to AO-40. Good Luck with the converters.

Thanks Geoff.  I've tried one converter on Saturday with no result, I'll try
the other one tomorrow on UO-11.  It seemed to show good sensitivity on 2400
MHz, so should work well on 2401.5  Hope I can get some whisper of a signal,
would give some hope for AO-40. :)

Tony, VK3JED

.. If Marriage is Outlawed, only Outlaws will have Inlaws!