Re: email server run amok ?

Hi Douglas,
no you are not !
I received _70_ messages this morning, from Tuesday and Wednesday,
its currently Saturday morning.
It has occurred before but not to the same extent.
I am normally online several times a day.
To be fair, I did query my ISP, since there was also three messages
from another list server, that should not have any linkage.
Hope any problem gets sorted soon.
73 Jens    ZL2TJT