Re: Autotracker ROM

Hi Jim,

Unfortunately, I dont have the ROM you seek but Im VERY surprised that you
cant get any satisfaction from the manufacturer.  I had a problem with my
radio and "they" burned a new EPROM just to suit my needs, in a very timely
fashion I might add.  Also, I think the current EPROM is v4.2.  I wonder if
you have the current e-mail address,  support@endeavour-usa.com .

And of course, I have no "interest" in the company.

good luck,
Chris
KC2BBU