RE: Yaesu Command Codes was: IC-820H radio command codes

At 11:54 PM 2/27/01 -0900, you wrote:
>Any chance of doing sw for the FT-817 like you have for the FT-100?
Hi Ed,
Yes, I have been thinking about it. It would make a great portable sat station.
Do you have an FT-817? I understand it is based on the FT-100 so it might just
work without doing anything (beautiful dream?)
If you have one, will you let me know if it works as an FT-100?

Thanks and 73,

Tony AA2TX@amsat.org
North Andover, MA