Autotracker ROM

I'm looking for help from someone on the list who owns an Endeavour
Electronics Autotracker ( a
radio tuning and rotor controller) who may have upgraded their rom.  To make
a long story short, I purchased one of these units last year because it's
web site said it supported Wisp and Easycomm.  The version I received had a
new rom version of the firmware that supported the new Yeasu Sat radio, this
version though made the Easycomm support to malfuction, and to date I have
been unable to get either an older version of the firmware or the maker to
fix the problem, he does not even respond to phone calls or e-mails.  If
someone had one of these units that has upgraded the firmware and still has
the old rom that they would part with, please contact me.
The version that I have that does not work is v4.1, I have been told that
versions prior to v4.0 work.
Thanks,
Jim KI0BK,
ki0bk@arrl.net