RE: Re: Remote control languages

Mark West <markw@iSecuritas.com> wrote:

>XML XML XML, think XML.

There are a number of options here for an extensible way
of encoding arbitrary data for network transmission.
ASN.1/X.409 is one encoding I've used before...there
are others. It takes more compute horsepower to work with
these, but it's 2001 and this is a minor consideration.

Earthquake: major shaking here in Vancouver at 1055 PST
(1855 UTC). I've felt earthquakes before, but this was
the biggest, and the first one that had me thinking
"Houston, we have a problem..."