9N-Operation

To List

I am a ham radio operator licensed since 1994 in Nepal. Have been active in
different modes on HF. Have appropriate rig for sat operation also.
Interested to work on sat mode. Now Nepalese Government permits all
satellite frequencies.  If any operator interested in satellite Dxpedition
from Nepal. I can handle all licensing troubles and other assignment  like
custom clearance. etc.  My interest is only to learn satellite operation in
practice. Any interested ham is welcome to contact me.

 73

9N1AA / Satish Kharel