Re: Source for F to N/SO239 Adapters

Indeed the 75 ohm N exists. A few years back I learned
this lesson via multiple climbs up to the VHF/UHF
array at 75' during an ARRL January VHF contest.
Intermittent RX at approx 12 degrees F caused by the
very loose fit between the 75 ohm Male N and the 50
ohm Female N... Size does matter.
A word to the wise, check the pin size befor buying!.

Denny  WB8K

Majordomo@amsat.org