Re: Yaesu Command Codes

Mike, N1JEZ wrote:

> > Have you ever seen Edit847 for the FT-847?? It is a
>  > French program but easy to figure out.

To which Tim, N0AJF asks:

>  How does one get a copy of this program?

Check this link (on Ray, W8RD's page):

This will take you to specific Edit847 info.

One thing to note, I don't think I know anyone who has been able to use the
"setup" program that comes with this. Read the instructions on the above page
carefully about how to simply extracting the *.CAB file. Don't run setup.
That's how I did it and the program runs fine.

Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649
Local Area Coordinator
"A closed mouth gathers no feet."