Re: Software Upgradeable Radios - was: Yaesu Command Codes was: IC-820H radio command codes

laura halliday enlightened recipients with the following on 27Feb2001:
[...]
> BTW: I ordered one of the USB developer kits mentioned
> over the weekend. I see possibilities. :-)
[...]

I'm thinking about it, but I need to find out a bit more from them.
Specifically for non-windows drives (unix).  Would be killer to have a bunch
of AD/DA packs on the end of USB.....

-jeremy KC0JGR