Re: Yaesu Command Codes was: IC-820H radio commandcodes

Yeah, I just wish AOR made transmitters.  And I'm still saving up for the
AR8200m2...

-jeremy KC0JGR

Howard Long enlightened recipients with the following on 27Feb2001:

                          heffner at darkness.net
                       Darkness Network Engineering
                   PGP public key available on request
            My thoughts and opinions represent no one but myself