Re: Trackbox II EPROM question

Doesn't look like you got an answer to you question so here is one:
The original Trakbox used a 80C31 or 80C51 with a 11.0592 crystal.
The turbo unit used 80C320 with a 22.1184 crystal.
The turbo two unit used a 80C251SB16 and reverts to the 11 MHz crystal.
     The 80C251SB16 just is NOT available any longer!
At least the first two versions are supported by 3.50B software, but be
sure that the right program is installed:  TRK350B.hex is for the standard
Trakbox.  320350B.hex is the for 320 turbo Trakbox.
Cliff K7RR