New version of wdecpsk and AO-40 telemetry archive incompatibility

Hi Robert,

Many thanks for sending me the file, I was literally just trying to get the
new version of Wdecpsk loaded here to test out the new compatibility claims.

The file you sent me cannot be read by P3T, ... so it is incompatible with
the archive, ... it gives a file length error, so it can't be an exact
multiple of 512 bytes in length.

Also the filename convention is not archive standard, ... should be
TYYMMDD@CALLSIGN.TLM or TYYMMDD@CALLSIGN.RAW

Are there any options that need to be set on wdecpsk to force it into
archive compatibility? I can't see it on the copy I just downloaded, ... but
I'll hunt around tonight if I have time.

So until we get this release of Wdecpsk sorted out, please don't stop using
AO40RCV yet!

Many thanks
Paul, VP9MU