Re: 2.4 GHz Helix & static type noise

I have the exact same problem with mine and I use a Bar-B-Q grill dish on mine
which uses a dipole feed. My problem started a couple month's ago. It is winter
here and it is cold and very dry at times. problem is intermitant. Dipole is in
a plastic cover with a 1.5 foot pigtail going right into the Drake. Drake has
all the lastest modes in it.

bill WA2TQI

--
Bill