RE: Yaesu Command Codes was: IC-820H radio command codes

Trust me, the Icom radio interface has its own set of problems
(but maybe not quite as bad as Yaesu).

In my opinion, none of the radio makers have ever really gotten it right.
Perhaps if the radios had user-upgradeable software (like, for example,
Garmin GPSes) there could at least be software updates to fix these sort
of things.  But that seems to be contrary to the Japanese consumer
electronics philosophy...

Doug
NA1DB