RE: Yaesu Command Codes

Hi Mike!

> Have you ever seen Edit847 for the FT-847?? It is a
> French program but easy to figure out.

Yes the Edit847 was what I tried - on a few ocasions - and failed - I can't
quite remember what the error was, but it was quite fundamental I think -
and it was in French which I'm not too bad at, but not _that_ good!

I re-read my note and I sounded like I was being a bit too negative about
Yaesu stuff. The fact is that for button pushing they're my fave radios,
it's just the CAT that I find a bit lightweight.

Thanks, Howard G6LVB