Re: Reflector listed by mail-abuse.org

Hi Tony,

Nothing paticularly elaborate. I first tried Sam Spade's SMTP relay check thru
amsat.org. Then I tried manual telnet into it's smtp port with manual smtp
commands. Neither way would accept mail for relay.  There are comprehensive web
based tests, but the sysadmin usually must request them.

The sysadmin will have to coordinate with ORBS to verify it's condx anyway..  I
agree that whatever tests makes ORBS happy is what will be necessary..  My tests
were basic, and turned up an apparently correctly configured sendmail.conf ..