Helix Antennas

Can anyone point me to good construction plans for a helix antenna for a
2401 MHz?  The ones that I find, so far, are not really detailed, have
blurred photos and appear to be written for "experienced" builders.

Also, what are the comments regarding a loop yogi at this frequency?

I'm new to this and am looking for a "beginners setup" and maybe expand from
there as my experience grows.

73,
Jerry N5GPC