Re: PSK-31 Satellite Donwlink Opportunity?

Bob Bruninga wrote:

> Participants would thus "transmit" on the internet to the PGATE but LISTEN
> to the satellite downlink on 10m...  It is LIVE, but for now they have to
> pool their streams into the one GROUND station...

Now that configuration is surely the height of....*something*. I mean, it's a
truly goofy pastiche of technologies to meet a particular design problem.

Bob, I am humbled. You are truly a communications technology pervert. And I mean
that in the best possible sense.

You don't seem to care what metaphors you mix on the way to a solution to the
problem. The hallmark of a highly creative mind; you refuse to limit your use of
a tool to what it was invented for and broaden it to other things it might do
well.

Please understand that the "P-word" coming from me is *not* derogatory; far from
it; it's one of the highest accolades I can bestow.

 Bravo Zulu. :-)

 73 de Maggie K3XS