PSK 31 CUBESAT

BOB,
Just thinking about your cubesat-psk31 proposal, I can see a few
problems with desense etc, and I'm quite sure that duplexers/filters etc
able to do the job won't fit into a cubesat!!.
 However how would a dsp "parrot" system perform in this application? If
you wanted to you could even transmit on the receive frequency. I
realise that timing problems would arise with psk 31, but a protocol
could be established that may eliminate the problem. Yes, I also realise
that there is a system known as "packet radio" that would also work this
way!!! (just kidding)
    Cheers,
           Don,
           ZL1THO