Milestones this weekend

Hi all,
    Earlier this weekend, Randy - N7SFI announced that he is now only
one grid square away from completing his quest to work all the grid
squares in the 48 US states (excepting Alaska and Hawaii).
Congratulations Randy!
    Now it gives me great pleasure to announce that I also achieved a
milestone of sorts this weekend with the completion of my 1000th
satellite contact from my home station (I have 29 from portable
locations also).  Earlier this evening I had a rather brief conversation
with Maggie Leber - K3XS on FO-29.  Unfortunately she went LOS very
shortly after calling me, but that's life when operating LEO satellites.

73
Jim Walls - K6CCC
k6ccc@amsat.org
http://home.earthlink.net/~k6ccc/