FT-847 BNC mod for dedicated Rx

All:

Here is the link to my web site describing the BNC mods I did for dedicated
Receive on the FT-847. Note that the mod is not yet complete because I'm not
happy with the solder type connectors and will be ordering a crimp style
next week. I'll update the pictures when I get the proper ones.

The web site was a quick and dirty. Nothing fancy. Hope this helps. Please
comment on your experiences as well. I'm especially interested in the
effects (if any) the coax cables might have on the surrounding circuitry.

The site is at: http://members.home.net/artg

It also has a picture and quick description of the standalone az-el
controller I built.

73,
Art N3OY