Re: AO-16 S-Band ON

Howard, Russ,
I did not listen this weekend, but I did listen several times a couple of
weekends ago when it was also turned on.  I found it to be about 1/2 the
strength of UO-11--not even an S-meter reading here, but about 3 dB (or a
little better) out of the noise.  Setup is a Drake 2880, Conifer preamp, and
home brew 16-turn helix.
73,
Jerry, K5OE