Tall story

I thought the list might be interested in this true story a work colleague
told me this week...

A work colleague of mine has a drinking buddy who's one of those people who
always has a taller story than oneself.

My colleague had his come upance on his drinking buddy last weekend. After
an hour or so of more and more unbelievable anecdotes, my colleague told the
story about how I 'and a few mates' clubbed together to put a $5m satellite
into space. And then how we had to enlist the help of the Star Wars defense
system to locate the satellite when we couldn't find it.

Apparently the story was sufficient to move onto matters other than tall
story telling.

73 Howard G6LVB