Shack clearance

Folks,

I have the following available following an upgrade of my antenna system.
I'd like them to go to somewhere in the UK as I've found in the past
shipping can cost as much as the antennas. They are free to worthy
recipients such as clubs or educational establishments.

However I would hope that interested individuals would donate the suggested
amounts to P3D...

The Arrows have been well and truly burnt in - they've been on a mast for a
few months, and I've worked every satellite there is on them, analog &
digital.

One Arrow without duplexer	               donation GBP 25
One Arrow with in-handle 10W duplexer        donation GBP 50
One 13x13 Q-Tek crossed 70cm **New**         donation GBP 30
One 5x5 Q-Tek crossed 2m **New**             donation GBP 35
One M2 EB-144 eggbeater+radial kit **New**   donation GBP 65
One M2 EB-432 eggbeater+radial kit           donation GBP 60

*** UK delivery only please!!! ***

For pics of my new system from 10m to 13cm, see
http://www.g6lvb.com/satellite_antenna_system_mkii.htm

73 Howard G6LVB