KEPS FOR JUNO USERS

Hi all,
 Still no luck with the JUNO folks as far as receiving AMSAT keps. It
looks like the only solutions to this are to change to another e-mail
system or get keps from somewhere else.
 The ARRL sends out keps and I'm sure other sources are available.  And
of course going online and picking them up from the AMSAT web page as
well as others. Another way of getting them is from a packet bbs. We've
got a full service bbs here in the Detroit area. (WB8SWF on 145.09mhz)
That's how I'm getting mine.
 If you're not able to change from Juno, don't have internet or packet
radio access, or any other way of accessing keps. Let me know and I'll
forward them to you. Please contact me directly at: ka8qcu@juno.com
 I'll be able to do this for a few months anyway. Hopefully things will
get back to normal soon.
73 de Doug KA8QCU
KA8QCU@JUNO.COM